Mountain Goat Family

ratcapa":2wh1aylm said:
They are both stunning and very well equipped. My local bike shop BITD sold these, i spent many an hour in there drooling over them and the funk, yeti, bontrager and all the other trick kit they had. :D :D

that wouldn't happen to be shokkwave in west bridgeford would it ??
i don't think there has been a more boutique bike shop in the history of bike shops, everything in there was pure bicycle sex!!

went in there as a young lad with my mums then boyfriend, he bought his whiskey town racer in the exact same blue/pink as the one above but with colour matched manitous.

his brother also bought one in a a similar paint sceme as the bottom one it was black and red though with colour matched mag 21s, i even got to ride this one around the peak district when i was about 14, happy days.

wish i could get my hands on one as they are awesome riding machines.

Khane":1u4tcrz5 said:
ratcapa":1u4tcrz5 said:
They are both stunning and very well equipped. My local bike shop BITD sold these, i spent many an hour in there drooling over them and the funk, yeti, bontrager and all the other trick kit they had. :D :D

that wouldn't happen to be shokkwave in west bridgeford would it ??
i don't think there has been a more boutique bike shop in the history of bike shops, everything in there was pure bicycle sex!!

went in there as a young lad with my mums then boyfriend, he bought his whiskey town racer in the exact same blue/pink as the one above but with colour matched manitous.

his brother also bought one in a a similar paint sceme as the bottom one it was black and red though with colour matched mag 21s, i even got to ride this one around the peak district when i was about 14, happy days.

wish i could get my hands on one as they are awesome riding machines.

WOW, it was (sorry to thread crap but...) sShokwave was amazing, I bought my clockwork from there in 92 i think at the tender age of 15, took me two paper rounds and a year to save for it! other friends of mine bought oranges, rocky mountains, treks and kona which is amazing really as they did cater for every budget but i'll hopefully never forget things like the funk's and whiskeytown racers that were hanging up. Not to mention the glass cabinets full of White Industries, Ringle, Nuke Proof etc etc. Tracked it down recently to find it a shell of its former glory now owned by one of the two guy's sons. He had a couple of santa cruz hanging on the wall but it really was just a shell, he mainly does cycling holidays now.. I was gutted :cry: Never got to ride a goat but I'd buy one on looks alone esp the orange/green displayed here ;) ;)

binaralb":1tq568s2 said:
All good things come in threes.
My new project is a 1991 Mountain Goat Deluxe.

Looking forward to seeing that one!!

Nice job on the two you have here. They are very nice.

please be sure to post your deluxe too

ez054098":2yz8exvm said:
Someday. Oh, someday I will own a Goat.

Think you may nee to slim down your already very impressive hoard first, which means you'll have to sell me your FUNK lol :D

Don't think there are many out there like these pair left though :cry:

Back