Mountain Cycle San Andreas plus Hed Cross Countries

yakboy

Manitou Fan

Looks tasty, big crack in the suspenders crown but everything else looks good, this will go for £1.5K I reckon

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's quite a bike!😯😲

Even the tires are worth shitloads of money; weren't there some green ones going for silly money recently? (£405 if I recall, and they were rotten😂)

s-l1600.jpg

That's quite a bike!😯😲

s-l1600.jpg
Certainly is. Shame it's V brakes and not Pro-Stops on the back but some nice Syncros kit. Don't know if the cast alloy crown in fixable but I suppose @danson67 would be able to tell us. Not in the Market myself as already have two early San An's . Would be a shame if whoever buys it splits is as it's a good looking build

Nope, cast alloy, not weldable. 🤕🤓

The rear has IS disc mount tabs though?
Those wheels (rims) alone are worth CRAZY money (although probably not as much as DH versions eh?)

Nope, cast alloy, not weldable. 🤕🤓

The rear has IS disc mount tabs though?
Those wheels (rims) alone are worth CRAZY money (although probably not as much as DH versions eh?)
Yeah got a set of Downhills on mine. The rear has prostop mounts but you can get an adapter for IS

That's quite a bike!😯😲

Even the tires are worth shitloads of money; weren't there some green ones going for silly money recently? (£405 if I recall, and they were rotten😂)

s-l1600.jpg
The tyres are Porc's and they never made them in green...a used white set recently sold for 600 notes though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back