Mountain Biking The untold British story HD

Tintin40 I watched this last nite, like Stodgy, it brought back good memories. As a youth rocking up at Cannock Chase on my Marin Pine Mountain and competing ....Amazing how mtn biking has developed, I had to laugh when it was quoted “ many mtn bikes are worth more than their cars”
I still compete around the UK and it’s true the modern bike is just mega.
To finish off at the end with wild camping is just brilliant.
Great watch... Thanks for sharing.

Re:

Great video!

@raidan73 - Adrian, the ex Isla Rowntree Zinn that I sold you features at 17:20 :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• Isla Zinn.jpg
    Isla Zinn.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 236
Re:

Proper enjoyed that, last bit has inspired me once all this lock down is over to get some bike packing done :)
Plus I've met and ridden with Geof Apps in the Scottish Borders, even had a go on his amazing bike.
It's all great this mtb past time of ours :)

Loved that! Hardly watch any TV, but was a great watch. Interesting how it’s almost come full circle with the guy at the end doing bike packing as the guys in the 70s were doing. What a great character to boot!

You forget what a hammering you used to get on rigid vs. the full-on downhill bikes of today, just watch Steve Peat bouncing all over the shop on his Kona in a early/mid 90s downhill race.

Really well put together and so hard to capture all what’s happened over the years due to how diverse “MTBing” has become. Might even watch it again!!!

Antstark":hczaevfo said:
Wondered how long :LOL: :LOL:

legrandefromage":hczaevfo said:
'With Special Thanks to:'

Me! :mrgreen:

Tee hee!

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back