For Sale *More Added* Maddison Flux/Sunrace 1x10 11-42/Nukeproof Stem/Superstar 27.5 Non-Boost Wheelset

jointhedotz

Retro Guru
Hi All,

Having a bit of a clearout, all prices include postage:

Stem - nukeproof...unsure of model, good condition and lightly used:

31.8 clamp
1 1/8 steerer
35-40mm length

£15 Posted

Saddle - Maddison Flux - used for 3 or 4 rides - £18 posted - SOLD

Cassette - Sunrace 11-42t 10spd - unsure of model but was about £40 new and has done 3-4 light rides and comes with the chain bought at the same time - £25 posted - SOLD

Wheels - £85 posted - I'll need to fnd a box so these may require a couple of days patience - I'll also give them a clean :)

Superstar XX27 rims (27mm internal width)
Superstar Tesla front hub 15x100
Superstar Electro rear hub 12x142 (or standard qr with included adaptors)

Maxxis DHF/DHR tyres, set up tubeless but rear isn't holding air too well any more, lasts long enough to ride though. Tubeless setup is done with waterproof duck tape.

There's a bit of a wobble on the rear wheel which has never really bothered me but you may want to sort out. There's also sticky residue where the rim stickers were in some places but it's not really noticeable.

Deore FC-M610 Cranks/Sunrace 32t NarrowWide/Saint Pedals - All well used but perfectly serviceable (the plastic tension screw thing for installing is a bit chewed up). NW ring is only 3-4 rides old, I think I have the original triple rings as well so will include those. Pedals are very well worn but still do peddley things well - £30 posted - SOLD

SRAM GX 1x10 Shifter and Mech - Used but plenty of life left - £20 posted - SOLD

20211010_165915.jpg 20211010_165921.jpg
20211113_112611.jpg 20211113_112627.jpg 20211113_112619.jpg

Payment by paypal/BT and I'll post asap

For some reason the camera hasn't been kind to the stem and saddle, they look better IRL :/

Last edited:
Hey there,

Just wondering if some of these parts were still available.

How well does the GX mech handle the wide-range cassette?

Could you also confirm the size of the wheels?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: I'm an idiot - I can see the wheel-size from the tyres.

I admire you. Not enough people are willing to admit that they are an idiot these days. I am one too.
Keep up the good work.

Hey there,

Just wondering if some of these parts were still available.

How well does the GX mech handle the wide-range cassette?

Could you also confirm the size of the wheels?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: I'm an idiot - I can see the wheel-size from the tyres.

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot to update this. Only the wheels and stem are left unfortunately.

Wheels are 27.5, front 15x100 rear 142x12....I did have adaptors to change the rears to standard qr but they've gone awol unfortunately, I can have another look though.

I'd do the wheels for 70 posted if you're interested

GX mech was fine with 11-42 cassette if you see another :)

Regards,

Chris

Ah thanks for letting me know. I have been after a decent set of QR wheels so am interested. How do the hubs feel and what do you think is causing the wobble?

Thanks,
Lewis

Ah thanks for letting me know. I have been after a decent set of QR wheels so am interested. How do the hubs feel and what do you think is causing the wobble?

Thanks,
Lewis

Ah, they're not QR, I had the adaptors for the rear but as stated above seem to have lost them.

Oh yeah I saw that - but the fact I could pick up adapters is promising - I'd be quite happy to buy some myself!

I did check recently and the fronts were available from superstar still, I'll have another look for the rear adaptors and get back to you.....they must be somewhere. In terms of the bearings etc all is well, the wobble is just the rim being slightly out of true but since they're disk wheels it never bothered me

Back