Morati HC 1.3 Ti Pro Race Frame for sale!! - PRICE DROP!

Re: Morati HC 1.1 Titanium Frame for sale!!

Get some photos of your own up on here - you'll have a much better chance of a response if people can actually see the goods! :)

Re:

S@*t, I forgot I hadn't posted the pictures!! Sorry and thanks!

You'll notice in the pics that it is partially built- the extent of what's ever happened with it. You'll also notice that the decals have been removed. The head badge is still there, but the stickers on the side are gone. Don't know why this was done, but luckily moratis are so distinguishable that it's not really an issue. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Offers?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 446
Re: Morati HC 1.1 Titanium Frame for sale!!

I have to own up to a certain amount of self-interest - I'm really enjoying those pics... :shock:

:LOL:

Re: Re:

BunyipGlitch":2pqitol1 said:
S@*t, I forgot I hadn't posted the pictures!! Sorry and thanks!

You'll notice in the pics that it is partially built- the extent of what's ever happened with it. You'll also notice that the decals have been removed. The head badge is still there, but the stickers on the side are gone. Don't know why this was done, but luckily moratis are so distinguishable that it's not really an issue. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Offers?!

Hi, the frame on the pictures is HC 1.3, not HC 1.1. The difference is B-B Box system (reinforcement of bottom bracket) at the HC 1.3. The price would be around USD 700 (my estimate).

Re:

My mistake, it is the 1.3 Ti Pro Race. I have both and in my haste to sell this one, I typed the wrong thing. Not to worry. However, you'll find that they are still selling from $1100-$1500 all day long. I'm still open to other offers, and very willing to negotiate. It's doing me no good sitting here in its current state.

I'll even throw in the sid dual air fork with the deal. And the headset holding it together.

Back