Moots Steel YBB

That is sweet. If it were smaller I'd seriously be thinking about whacking this on the credit card...... Its a bit of a bargain surely?

Can somebody on here please buy this and post more pics up :cool: :cool: :cool:

I can't say if it is a bargain or not, but it would be well worth it for me. BP won the last moots mountaineer with some neat features like the adjustable mounts to accept either 26 or 700 wheels; that one was in much nicer condition with a pollack-esque paint job, and some cool history, and it went complete for well under $1000, which imho was a bargain. I would've bid more had I the funds, right at the time, as I've spent more, on arguably lesser bikes.

Just looking at the details.... How the seat and chain stays merge into the dropouts and how the lugs are detailed too. Not to mention the paint and the very desirable original stem...... They don't make 'em like that no more / I remember this were all fields etc. My only concern would be what fork to fit....?
Is it a bargain? I'd say very much so. I would feel quite comfortable selling some of my pension pot to have this hanging on the wall.... But unfortunately I'm a bit more rational about my future income, as is the Mrs, otherwise We'd be knee deep in old bikes.....

Back