Modern Raleigh Team Ti?

Didn't know they did a 50cm and a 54cm, still find it difficult to see a good reason why they went for such small sizes.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is still the original run. I mean, who would be fool enough to buy one of those?

The Halfords one doesn't have the sticker on the down tube saying it's an anniversary model :) , that sticker is worth more than it's weight in gold obviously.

Cannondale King, That's interesting :) way out of my reach with number one son at Uni since September............

Shaun

Re:

David the owner of the shop is a singular breed, and you will be lucky to get it off of him, especially without suffering masses of scathing sarcasm :roll: :facepalm:

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":1pu0f5cj said:
David the owner of the shop is a singular breed, and you will be lucky to get it off of him, especially without suffering masses of scathing sarcasm :roll: :facepalm:

Sorry Norfolk :LOL: :LOL:

David promised me that bike when he retires that was nearly 15 years ago :LOL: as you said he's of a different sort the old school type bike shop but always helpful, I've been out on long rides and been caught out and he's always helped me out also got a good deal on a bmx for my now ex's nephew.

Midlife":3vaxdmu8 said:
The Halfords one doesn't have the sticker on the down tube saying it's an anniversary model :) , that sticker is worth more than it's weight in gold obviously.

Cannondale King, That's interesting :) way out of my reach with number one son at Uni since September............

Shaun

It's also listed on Raleigh's website again:

http://www.raleigh.co.uk/ProductType/Pr ... 14&pg=8447

I've got my doubt's to the 1 of 125 provenance though... :shock:

Re:

Out of curiosity I have just spoken to Raleigh and they have said only 120 were produced, 60 in each size. They also said that there are plenty of 51cm but few of 54cm.

At the Halfords price I don't think the bike is that expensive for the spec but I notice they only have the smaller size.

Back