Modern: 2010 Cotic Bfe (M) as new - custom build - £1200 ONO

cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
2010 Cotic BFe full bike for sale.

Cotic info here:
http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/BFe

Size Medium.

The bike is pretty much brand new, no marks on it at all, that means no stone chips, no cable rub, no imperfections whatsoever, the same goes for the rest of the kit.

This is as near to buying a new bike than anything else (apart from buying a new bike ;) )
I’m selling for the simple fact that it’s not getting used. I don’t really have the room and that’s it – no hidden agenda, and to be honest, it’s such a great bike, it deserves to be ridden and it will make someone very happy. It truly is a gorgeous bit of kit.

It’s geared up for more ‘extreme’ riding –sporting some heavy duty kit. The approx weight for it is 35lb.

I shall briefly list the component list, and you can find out more info from my BikeRadar build thread for full details etc.

• Medium frame (17”
    RS Lyrik 2-Step forks (as new, no issues nor marks anywhere – 2008 model)
    FSA Gravity crankset (32/22 double plus transparent bash – nice bit of kit)
    FSA MegaExo BB
    FSA Orbit X headset
    Thomson Elite X4 50mm stem
    Truvativ Holzfeller World Cup bars in Tungsten Grey (uncut)
    Carbon spacers
    ODI Intense lock ons
    Shimano XT brakes (180mm front and rear)
    Shimano XT Gear shifters
    Shimano XT front mech
    Shimano XT Shadow rear mech (Long cage)
    KMC X9SL Gold and Ti chain
    KCNC Gold Bottle Cage Bolts
    DMR ‘Nutz’ Gold 10mm axle bolts
    WTB SuperDuty DH hubs (10mm front / 12mm rear (currently running a 12-10mm step-down Azonic Momentum axle for use with standard frames)
    DT Swiss X420 rims with Stainless DT spokes.
    Kenda Nevegal 2.3 folding dual compound tyres
    KCNC Gold Bullet Valve caps
    Joplin seatpost (NOT the remote version)
    SDG Bel Air RL saddle
    Goodridge Carbon Gear cable outers and inners
    Wellgo B54 pedals

If I have left anything out I can get back to you, basically this is all new kit, in as new condition and rides a dream. It really is a dream machine. First viewer will buy.

I am after £1200 for this, pick up preferred from SE London. The price remains the same if posted so no discounts. IF posted, will come securely packaged in a bike box, wrapped to within an inch of its life and I will send it by courier at a time of the buyers convenience on 24 hour service. You can buy with confidence, all 100% genuine – as before it just needs to be ridden – something I am not doing much of (I have 3 bikes, I’m not getting any time for anything extreme)

Receipt for frame etc included along with bike manuals etc in an Evans Cycles ‘folder’

I would like to be paid in either of the following ways:

• Direct Bank Transfer (would obviously have to wait for payment to clear before shipping. Barclays -> Barclays is instant, other banks can take up to 3 days)
    PayPal – as gift, although if buyer covers fees, that’s also cool – it’s a verified account.
    If interested, PM me, or send me an email at adamcheesemanATskyDOTcom

SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

I don’t have the time, patience nor inclination to strip and sell the parts individually, it either sells as a whole bike or not at all. Sorry, but I seriously do not have the time to break down and ship.

Here is the link to my BikeRadar thread
http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

If no serious interest I shall keep it. But this is far more than any bike for £1200.

Thanks for looking (and reading through that lot) 

DAMN!!!! :evil: very :evil:

Just today my new project came in. I have been using the auctionwatch function for quite som time now to find a prpoer bfe in my size and now this turn up!

If you had this posted up a week earlier i would have bought that in a heartbeat.

Good luck selling this bike. Price seems really fair to me.

Casper

Back