Mk1 Evil Sovereign 853 reynolds tubing size M full bike

Robidoo

Dirt Disciple
Evil Sovereign Mk1 853 tubing sliding dropouts currently running singlespeed, mech hanger included.
I’ve read due to the sliding rear dropouts it’s possible to run 27.5 wheels as long as you get a suitable fork.
Great bike for singletrack and general razzing in the woods.
Spec is
Mk1 Evil Sovereign 853 Reynolds tubing size M (I’m 5/10 ish and its a good fit for me)

Custom powder coated frame in blue sparkle, in great condition however I have touched up some heel rub and an area near the bb. Its not bad just being honest.

Rockshox pike 454 air forks adjustable travel and lock out all working as should.
Hope mini brakes
Hope headset
Hope seat clamp
Hope bulb front hub
Hope pro2 rear hub
Mavic 729 rims
Maxxis larsen tyres
Thomson 50mm stem
Thomson seatpost( well worn as I used to slam it low.)
Rockshox Reverb ( works well but does have a small amount of sag while sitting on it)
Raceface atlas bars
Lock on grips
Rawed saint cranks
Xt bb
Basic alloy pedals
Renthal ring
Kmc kool chain
Gusset rear cog
Bike will be sold with the seatpost shim and the rear mech hanger so you will be able to run gears if you like.
As you can see it’s a good bike with good spec parts in good used condition so wanting £600 with the reverb or £550 with the thomson post.
Things I should mention are drive train is worn but being singlespeed it still runs well/ quietly.
Maxxis tyres have plenty of tread but sidewalls have been patched in a couple of places on the inside.
Pick up from the Sheffield area. May meet up halfway if not too far.

Click link for photos

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2399598/

Back