For Sale Misc Odds and Ends- NOS Real Aluminum Cassette, Onza HOLA brakes, Machine tech hubs and more

Well, it looks like I lied Paypal is putting a hold on my payments tonight. They can't fix the issue tonight but will deal with it during business hours tomorrow. uggh.
Payment received, Thank you - will unlace it when I get home and have out on Monday. I don't see address in there so please PM me when you have a chance

hi, just want to mention it publicly here now too, i have bought the Onza brakes and Saddle from @manbeer, but haven't received any goods.
He was promising to send a tracking no., but is now since a while not reacting to my IMs any longer.
He was last seen at Retrobikes at 6th of April.

I've contacted him too via the email address mentioned in this thread elevateddesignseast@gmail.com, that's also the one I have also used to pay per Paypal F+F.
No answer.

Does someone know him personally or has other contact details?
Is there a chance to contact the admins if they have another email address from him?

Not sure if something happen to him?

Last edited:
Any luck with this? Have the goods arrived.
Thanks for asking, but I haven't received the paid stuff and haven't got any reply here or after contacting him via the Email address used for Paypal.

The other buyer in this thread has got his stuff, but he is US based like the seller and may have bought those things a few days earlier.
That make me still believe that this isn't a fraud as such but maybe something happened to @manbeer?
Still frustrating, bad luck for me? :confused:

Latest posts

Back