Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

Going to have to pull out, had to get off early tonight for a job thing so will be in work later tomorrow, have fun lads.

Sorry TK, forgot your Thursday runs, unfortunately west coasters are as near as Dundee for me :roll:

Although there appears to be a fair few Edinburgers they do not appear to ride their bikes much, so far at least :roll:

I'd like to hit GT or maybe the Drum this Saturday but likely as not wont, Whinlatter knackered me proper :D

let me know if you intend to go velo, I'll check with the little lady, could pop down, it should be very nice what with all this nice weather we have been having.

Just me and Rado out tonight, had a good ride :cool: , some pics

braes3.jpg

braes4.jpg

braes2.jpg

braes1.jpg

Great ride, no fuss just chillout in a nice day. You've got nice place to ride there Jimi :D That's more I like it. Funny bit, in a way back avoided bike route and must confused roads, hit motorway istead of Paisley RW. I'm usless in directions :LOL: Turned back obviously and passed through some dodgy places :shock: Anyway, was briliant, really enjoyed.

I was just saying to Jimi in a pm how after looking at
the photos you forget how green'n'lush Scotland is :shock:

Met Rado at the back of six fixing a puncture outside the Glenburn hotel :) , puncture fixed and quickly on our way, a short five minute ride into the Braes entrance, first loop we did took us on nice rooty wooded trails by a couple of reservoirs, looped back over a small stream, stopped to take the waterfall pics, then onto some old skool across open field riding to pick up the start of a fast fire road decent.

Did plan on doing another loop further up the braes but by this time light was fading so we decided to carry on up to the top car park then do the nice technical decent down into Foxbar picking up the road for a short fast blast back into Glenburn.

Really should get up there more often with it being right on my doorstep :)

Back