Middleburn RS8 / XX1 Cranks / Shimano XTR 10 Speed Set Up

• Thread starter Deleted member 4805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4805

Middleburn RS8 cranks, 170mm length with a Middleburn dedicated single ring spider which is designed to be used with Sram XX1 X-Sync narrow / wide chainrings and a Sram 28T XX1 narrow wide chainring.

Really neat set up which means you can use a 28T single ring which I found perfect gearing on a 29er coupled with a 11-36T cassette round the Surrey Hills. X-Sync chainrings are available from a 28T up to 38T.

Cranks / Chainring are in very good condition with light rubbing as pictured, both owned from new so you can gauge usage from condition of the chainring, would say a max of a couple of hundred miles.

Would polish up like new if you have the patience or inclination !!

Best on line price I can find for this set up would be £273 so asking £145 delivered.

I would like to sell this Shimano XTR 10 speed set up complete if possible please ( I'm getting fed up with packing / posting at the moment !! )

Shimano XTRM986 Shadow Plus ( Clutch ) rear mech, VGC, just fitted brand new set of Trax sealed bearing jockey wheels, these have a large sealed bearing in each wheel which is supposed to run more smoothly.

Shimano XTR M980 Cassette, excellent little used condition as can be seen from the pics, 11-36T.

Shimano XTR M980 RH shifter, excellent condition.

Shimano Ultegra Chain, same little usage as the cassette, comes with new Shimano joining pin.

The best online price I could find for these items is £267 asking £155 delivered.

Back