middleburn rings, hope fhub, fmech, vees, mod stem etc

1" generic threaded fork In pretty good nick. Pic on page2 of thread. £13 posted uk 2nd class.

Yes please providing these will fit my headstock at 120mm.Dont suppose you have full headset with crown race for the same?

Cheers :D

Just re-read the thread and yes I think I will get away with it.For £13 its worth a go.PM please mate :D

Just spotted ! I was expecting pm. If you want to be confident more info would be helpful. Are you saying the headtube on your frame is 120mm long? Not sure where/how you've taken the measurement. The measurements I gave with the pic are pretty clear. As a rough guide I think the head tube on the frame would need to be about 100mm or less to accommodate this fork.

Edit: yes I have a headset to go with this, that I just found on a shelf. Brand new and in box!

Is it one brake's worth or one bike's worth of caliper bolts? If it's the latter I'm very keen! Possibility either way though ;)

Pics of pedals and ovation vees...
Note I only have one noodle for the vees, but all bolts are present.

Attachments

• IMG_5548.JPG
    IMG_5548.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_5549.JPG
    IMG_5549.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 429
"Modern deore rear mech in silver. Can't read the m-code as its so small but this is marginally newer than the m511 black one. Lightly used only, with only one small rub mark. Pics on page2 and 3 of thread. £8.50 posted uk 2nd class."

This, please!

PM incoming.

Back