Mid skool Bmx ideas ?

Close now ! speaking of close the chains just clipping the brake nut. Bigger sprocket or some modding. Have a good weekend guys 😎 (the reflector is a joke by the way but it might stay)
4FE9BB41-B570-4068-B85C-ED3C3E04E228.jpeg

Looking good 👍 Was gonna suggest some low-pro brakes but it looks like you're running a modern set anyway - it'll prob clear it just fine in use when the chain is under tension 🤞

Looking good 👍 Was gonna suggest some low-pro brakes but it looks like you're running a modern set anyway - it'll prob clear it just fine in use when the chain is under tension 🤞
My mates just said the exact same thing as you. Ah well it’s a Frankenstein build I expected the odd issue been fun tho my dad left me all his tools been nice to use them.

Finished (minus the excess brake cable I need to snip off) rides smooth, the chain just clears brake works surprisingly well very happy with it 😎 what to do next I’m 6.1 and out of shape so it’s definitely got to be something bigger .. any suggestions.?
11924FB4-3FB6-45E9-A18A-715FAB4205E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing this progress 👍 Always fancied giving one of those Octane One frames a try - same frame as one of the NS Bikes dirt jumpers iirc 😎

Looking forward to seeing this progress 👍 Always fancied giving one of those Octane One frames a try - same frame as one of the NS Bikes dirt jumpers iirc 😎
Yea I read they are made in the same factory may be wrong but they very similar looking it’s unbelievably lightweight. So many options I’m thinking just black parts but I’m a sucker for anodised bling lol 👍🏻 Thinking maybe manitou forks and halo wheels

Back