Merlin XLM ..Slightly better photos on slideshow now

Sorry for the multiple posts....but just come back from the kitchen...again...very excited
Not one rusted or corroded fastener.....original grease on the chain..no cable rub...decals totally intact....even the Shimano rings bolts are shiny new....
Was going to ride it to work tomorrow....but can't possibly ride it until the summer...it's really a museum piece .... I think it will take pride of place in my lounge for a while

DSC00011.jpg

congrats, it's stunning, even with the piss poor pics! :LOL:

jealous and not jealous at the same time. love to own one, but that one would have never fit me!

i'd be staring at it all day/night if i owned one like that! ;)

And it has a Brooks saddle too!

Brooks Ti Swift :D

but that one would have never fit me!

Erm, thats a problem for me too....thought I might get away with 18.75, but its too big for me :( Looks like Merlin measure centre to centre, centre to top on this is about 20.75.....damn!

Harryburgundy":15cfn60a said:
And it has a Brooks saddle too!

Brooks Ti Swift :D

but that one would have never fit me!

Erm, thats a problem for me too....thought I might get away with 18.75, but its too big for me :( Looks like Merlin measure centre to centre, centre to top on this is about 20.75.....damn!

i've got a mate whos just had his bike nicked, he could be interested if u wanna sell?

Not sure what I am going to do with it yet Scant...it's so beautiful, might just stare at it for a few weeks. :LOL:
PS Sorry to hear of your mates loss....robbing b*stards :twisted:

Harryburgundy":355qnhgc said:
PS Sorry to hear of your mates loss....robbing b*stards :twisted:

he was asleep upstairs while they burgled the house! :shock: telly, dvd, cam corder, kite surf stuff etc. came downstairs in the morning to find 1/2 the house gone :evil:

Back