Merlin Titanium decals

Spencer, give Gil_M a little time and I am sure he will come up trumps for you. ;)

He did a brilliant set for me for your Extra Fat.
I measured up the original decals and emailed them to Gil and within a few days he sent me some proofs.
A few weeks later the decals arrived and they were ace. :D

He can be very busy at times but the wait is well worth it. ;)

I´m also looking to find set for myself...

I have done some work for, dont have enough capacity to vectorise them till the end.. :LOL:
I have quite good samples...

if anyone is looking for strict vinyl decals, drop me a line and i may be able to help. no silk screen printing like Gil does.

i have skills and know-how to reproduce what you need, and a bud of mine cuts vinyl for living. if you check the link on the 03 Stratos in my sig, those repo's i custom did and had cut.

Decals

all I have to start with is a oem "titanium" decal which I got from American bike co

I want the complete set including head tube and " designed by rob van demark"

here's my suggestion. Which works, well it did for me.

Write / Email Tom Kellogg at Spectrum Cycles (http://www.spectrum-cycles.com/) and ask him for a set.

I did and bought a set of correct decals for my 1995 Merlin (M and E merged, capitalized TITANIUM etc. ) for 42USD plus shipping last November, from him. He was very accommodating. They are as the originals. The same. Professional decals, not aftermarket ones.

Good luck.

Tksn

Thanks guys

Doogie you new merlin looks nice, I have just been lucky enough to get a 06 xlm, after 9 months of nagging she ( Mrs Davies )gave in

The decals are for my old merlin to which I am about to strip and rebuild, look out for it in readers bikes

Spencer

Back