For Sale Merlin abs 91/92

Darren I know you can’t pm as a new user can you / or shall I set up an email so we can contact each other?

Why is it that no one really responds to any newbies on this site unless a veritable treasure is unearthed and then everyone bends over backwards to help... Themselves to it..
Should be ashamed of yourselves..
Morally repugnant.
Anyway Darren, I'll give you £1500 😉
😆 🤣 😂

You get what you put in, in here, I reckon.

Hard to be too upset that people jump at the chance to buy a lovely bike when a lovely bike is offered, regardless of who is doing to offering.

Maybe I missed the tone?

Seems an odd one to complain about.

You get what you put in, in here, I reckon.

Hard to be too upset that people jump at the chance to buy a lovely bike when a lovely bike is offered, regardless of who is doing to offering.

Maybe I missed the tone?

Seems an odd one to complain about.
My Bad.. Tongue in cheek effort. Apologies. sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.

I had no problem messaging with Darren on here. We exchanged phone numbers and he sent me some photos on WhatsApp. Sadly there is a small ding in the top tube which put me off but the rest of it looks very good. Will be a nice buy for someone.

I know it's not cheap, but I'm still surprised this hasn't sold yet.

Even with the aforementioned ding!

There's nothing even needed doing to it. It's pretty much good to go, preferences in certain components aside.

Surely not that many Merlins around this vintage show up on the market over there? They barely do over here!

And not with this kind of component lineup.

Someone get it bought!

Back