For Sale McMahon Ti MRC Suspension Fork Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice forks & brake with a legit price.

Not sure what your point is. If your point is that the price is legit, I don't follow you. The seller sells a fork, not a brake. You link to a brake that has a steep asking price and the seller is not getting any traction there. And your second link is to an instruction manual of this fork.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
at the begining my friend (owner) did not suspect how it is a rare fork :)

in the beginning you did write that the fork was not working and the brake was damaged! I applied in the first hour of the offering via ebayk.

with the same account name your answer on ebayk was you changed the description, I should read the new description and than make an offer? That was something I didn't understand because you started with not working and broken to rare and special working and missing part in the brake arm.

I don't think this is an good start 🤔 🍻

in the beginning you did write that the fork was not working and the brake was damaged! I applied in the first hour of the offering via ebayk.

with the same account name your answer on ebayk was you changed the description, I should read the new description and than make an offer? That was something I didn't understand because you started with not working and broken to rare and special working and missing part in the brake arm.

I don't think this is an good start 🤔 🍻
I don't understand you... I never wrote that fork not working!!! I wrote about the brake - is perhaps broken. After email from potential buyer i change a offer beacuse brake have only broken small spring not the arm...otherwise i'm selling only Fork, brake is sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back