For Sale McMahon Ti MRC Suspension Fork Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartosz Fetler

Retro Newbie
Hi' I'm from Poland I want to sell very rare Fork - McMahon Ti MRC
I think is work but must be renovated, have some scratches but without any crack
tube steerer is 1 Inch
Weight - 1350 grams
for sale ONLY Fork
Price 1100 Euro + Shipping Cost
For more info or Pictures please ask

IMG_20220203_200849837.jpg IMG_20220203_200857544_HDR.jpg IMG_20220203_200908658_HDR.jpg IMG_20220203_200914906.jpg IMG_20220203_200931836_HDR.jpg IMG_20220203_201043451.jpg IMG_20220203_201006320_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
some here know that this fork was on sale just a few days ago, and have an rough idea what you may have paid for it...

Sure, it's not my call to judge the price, maybe someone is happy about your offer.

The idea of forums like this it's about helping each other, not solely about making money. I hope that this wasn't the only reason for joining RetroBIKE.

some here know that this fork was on sale just a few days ago, and have an rough idea what you may have paid for it...

Sure, it's not my call to judge the price, maybe someone is happy about your offer.

The idea of forums like this it's about helping each other, not solely about making money. I hope that this wasn't the only reason for joining RetroBIKE.
totally agree. otherwise it becomes ebay for a selected user

No! I'm not buy a few day ago. I did not want to offend anyone. This Fork is from the 90s belongs to my Friend but he don't know what they have a rare Parts in basement...and Yes I want to sell ( also eBay, Ebaykleinzeige) Price is negotiable;)

Last edited:
Nice forks & brake with a legit price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complaining about somebody finding out the real value is an interesting definition of "helping each other".

Funny double standards.

Complaining about somebody finding out the real value is an interesting definition of "helping each other".

Funny double standards.
it is not that simple to know the real value. within a few years the price of many vintage parts has soared. i call it ebay effect. the price shoots it high and if you're lucky someone accepts it so next time someone else will shoot it even higher. (I'm not talking about this specific case because I don't know the rarity of the fork)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back