For Sale MBUK magazines, from 1990 onwards

MikeD

Senior Retro Guru
This little lot (plus all the others you can't see) have moved house with me quite a few times and have spent most of that time in various lofts:

IMG_4860.jpg

I have decided that I need the space more than I need the magazines, but I'm not in a particular hurry so am happy to shift individual issues. As far as I know there's a complete set (including specials) from Spring 1990 to sometime in 2002. Various conditions, some immaculate, some mildly attacked by cats, but no missing pages, nothing cut out, there may even be some sticker sheets on some of them...

Not sure where things are at with prices these days, let's say a sliding scale from £10 posted (in rigid envelopes) for something sought-after (ie oldest/special/Minty) down to a fiver for the merely 20-year-old ones. Discounts for multiples, although obviously once someone's had one issue then a full year is going to be tricky :)

I'm not keen on endlessly trawling through to find particular reviews/references to particular bikes/people/etc but I expect that folk after particular issues will have done their research ;)

Post here or DM, I'll try to be as fair as possible but I will prioritise bulk offers!

Link to Google Sheet with everything on it:

Last edited:
This little lot (plus all the others you can't see) have moved house with me quite a few times and have spent most of that time in various lofts:

View attachment 714134

I have decided that I need the space more than I need the magazines, but I'm not in a particular hurry so am happy to shift individual issues. As far as I know there's a complete set (including specials) from Spring 1990 to sometime in 2002. Various conditions, some immaculate, some mildly attacked by cats, but no missing pages, nothing cut out, there may even be some sticker sheets on some of them...

Not sure where things are at with prices these days, let's say a sliding scale from £10 posted (in rigid envelopes) for something sought-after (ie oldest/special/Minty) down to a fiver for the merely 20-year-old ones. Discounts for multiples, although obviously once someone's had one issue then a full year is going to be tricky :)

I'm not keen on endlessly trawling through to find particular reviews/references to particular bikes/people/etc but I expect that folk after particular issues will have done their research ;)

First come first served based on replies to thread. I'll make an actual list shortly...
How much for the lot posted?

View attachment 714134

First come first served based on replies to thread. I'll make an actual list shortly...
Hi MikeD. Are these still for sale? Are you able to DM me prices please? I'm potentially looking at buying all the 1990-1996/7 depending on price :)

Hi MikeD. Are these still for sale? Are you able to DM me prices please? I'm potentially looking at buying all the 1990-1996/7 depending on price :)

Missed this completely, sorry - will DM in case you're still interested!

View attachment 714134

How many you got 2000 onwards iD like a reference ones. for looking at 2000 -2002

Back