Mayhem Bike Jumble

Hotwheels.

Old School Grand Master
Who's bringing what?
List your For Sale items here.

Please contact me if you're interested in a:
'90 Cinder Cone, white splatter, 17" I think, nearly a complete bike, VGC.
'91 Karakorum, 16 1/2", Blue Widow, frameset with extras, minty.
More to follow no doubt...

Depends what i can fit in.

Mostly Karma items, old bars, forks etc which may be of some use to someone before the tip trip.
Maybe a couple of frames too if i can fit them in

Mark

Re:

I intend to bring a couple of boxes of karma junk, ie stuff that's not worth posting, and a pile of tyres, ie stuff that's just a pain to post. I'll add a list shortly.

Re:

I'll be bringing various bits depending on room, will be bringing a karma steel GT frame, thats for sure. Other items to be decided/found.

My Giant (see in signature below) if anyone wants it.... not ridden since I finished the Antaeus, and what with a 653 Cape ride worthy and the Lotus getting there, doesn’t seem much point hanging on to it.
First & only bike bought new & from a shop, all original bar the saddle. (Yup found the tyres still hanging in my sisters garage from 15 years ago!)

Re:

Might try to bring a few little bits (mostly modern though) for a bit of beer money. Need every penny I can get for what this bloody Marin is costing me :LOL:

PeachyPM":3li9g8j7 said:
My Giant (see in signature below) if anyone wants it.... not ridden since I finished the Antaeus, and what with a 653 Cape ride worthy and the Lotus getting there, doesn’t seem much point hanging on to it.
First & only bike bought new & from a shop, all original bar the saddle. (Yup found the tyres still hanging in my sisters garage from 15 years ago!)

How much are you looking for ?

widowmaker":hfab971f said:
PeachyPM":hfab971f said:

WHow much are you looking for ?

Beer tokens... as long as it goes to a good home... we can haggle over how many by the fire...

Back