Mayhem 2017 "Retro-Bution" Team sub thread

Re:

Ill probably have the newest bike on the team :LOL:

2002 kona lanai. Bought it purely for this as didnt have anything remotely retro and thats all I could find in my lowly budget. At least it doesnt have disc brakes. :oops:

Attachments

• kona_zpsmdtquunm.jpg
    kona_zpsmdtquunm.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 711
Hi All

I'll give it a few days and then look to update the running order, and then everyone can pick the bones out of it.
there will probably need to be a little bit of compromise along the way.

I'm not sure on which team thread it was but someone has requested the Dawn stint, HOWEVER apart from the first rider starting at 12 noon I can't guarantee any other start time as its down to each riders fitness, the weather and of course a trouble free handover.... not to mention a mechanical

we could be anything upto 2hrs out by the time dawn comes, so please bear this in mind.

Hotwheels.":3nnr4esn said:
What steeds are you all taking/racing?

I shall be taking the DB Response (which will have a chain by then- promise!

IMG_4286.jpg

And hopefully the Zaskar if its finished- which will have undergone a complete XC Pro style rebuild.

yVeBhvd69CUlcGmjXekQzlOsifkYc_pBbFWqMMGOB37SG0zv0MEzOSi3qhT_haEx-6B2whfm9I8GFpalJwrBtOzzW5gef0a0Aa80h-hcgtZkd7MbZJ5qmMggTFJ2nMoSGNT0CNBiqeffQXKohB2UfflMT2SI1eaYLHNCNJzXhsNYbpthnUiV62OPjl18nWtxEQqEiKs2jp04YMDlHGvWcJ2kNmKr4DnqQvLaapH-f7g3ybeT7i1vJoaSm-wVDj24a5i8cZt61Kjc_E4XRcXxCLBl3jgSZGrS9Ho2OxBJ139iFycQp4YPcqbqekWiXah4rsuimH4D-f8lq8o-tyqICtwq14e1ejZNiS5Tv6jfwoMnfAEY9QBzLI2qrDnGtQqY1DM91_PmHTzk7IxlWUlYAe5YfMgo3w8Sois3rA9OK-QvYHCvXGJ7ZByKsXHXkCHDJWdDB7JyyedhJD-GSqDBWUnpDKdIHYX8yzWjPOU7RjIPZrsAgKO2JuQpv-pb0USOavg6y9ZwSutmo6HA3wiSR_k2NB6FZDY88oz2bdUeggYFiywTUTpTVSKVTNSVNcT1R2XXThXzpLH1dUNB54f2FkCIJkky98tz-7bvyYoGtd-5mh-L=w875-h656-no

I haven't quite decided on my bike yet it maybe my ridgeback or a clockwork as I'm going to have a holiday in Cornwall hitched to the back of Mayhem I want to take a road bike as well and really only have room for 2 bikes :?

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":1kilb599 said:
Ill probably have the newest bike on the team :LOL:

2002 kona lanai. Bought it purely for this as didnt have anything remotely retro and thats all I could find in my lowly budget. At least it doesnt have disc brakes. :oops:

I can always lend you something......................... mwahahahaha

I would personally prefer 2 laps in the day light, as I don't have decent light, not fussy on order. Would like a sunrise ride if possible.. :)

Forever thinking about my team, for those doing the night laps I have purchased a couple of these beauties...you can thank me in beer.

Attachments

• nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 661
Back