Mayhem 2017 "Retro-Bution" Team sub thread

Re:

All this training! We're almost going to look pro-fessional.

I'll do some tonight. Got a nice bourbon that I can hear calling my name....................

Re:

bourbon.....good taste in alcohol. Shame I can't afford it :LOL: I actually have no alcohol left in the house...I'm trying to cut down as I'm not supposed to be drinking at all :oops: But will be having a few at Mayhem for certain.

Christ I think am gonna have a few drinks, I ride fairly regularly on the roads, even in a club, took my 1992 clockwork out for a little spin today and I forget how hard it is to ride a retro bike! or forgot how soft I've become! Anyhow it's going to be great!

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":2zy31dzf said:
bourbon.....good taste in alcohol. Shame I can't afford it :LOL: I actually have no alcohol left in the house...I'm trying to cut down as I'm not supposed to be drinking at all :oops: But will be having a few at Mayhem for certain.

I shall be bringing a little tipple with me. I've got a nice bottle of Few- may decant some into the flask. :D

Re:

Not going to make it :( , thought I could drive down this morning, but my daughter has been poorly this week and has gradually got worse, and is now in hospital, and obviously a serious matter like this takes priority... really gutted to missing this event, and embarrassed :oops: to be letting a team down with no notice, so my sincerest apologies. Equally I need to be here with my daughter. Hope everyone has a good event and that the team manages to fill my riding gaps.

Cheshire1980":3udl5kpt said:
Not going to make it :( , thought I could drive down this morning, but my daughter has been poorly this week and has gradually got worse, and is now in hospital, and obviously a serious matter like this takes priority... really gutted to missing this event, and embarrassed :oops: to be letting a team down with no notice, so my sincerest apologies. Equally I need to be here with my daughter. Hope everyone has a good event and that the team manages to fill my riding gaps.

Sorry you couldn't make it, but family must take priority

Hope your girl's up and about again soon chap.

Oh, you still managed to clock some laps though- I rode with your number (1114). The Gov'nor wanted to ride a lap or two, so John took my number (long story!)

cherrybomb":18kynd6s said:
Cheshire1980":18kynd6s said:

Sorry you couldn't make it, but family must take priority

Hope your girl's up and about again soon chap.

Oh, you still managed to clock some laps though- I rode with your number (1114). The Gov'nor wanted to ride a lap or two, so John took my number (long story!)

You'll need to check out the ride times for your number before you thank him :D whatever they are they'll be on the Mayhem results for posterity.

Was a great weekend, made all the better for you guys coming.

Here's to next year whatever that brings.

Back