• stumpjumper1990's 1992 Scott Pro Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yanee71's Yeti DH4 Lawwill

• classen's RekTek

• mauricer's 1990 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

• yetifan.com's 1993 Yeti ARC AS LT (Myles Rockwell)

• mtbdave's 1993 GT RTS-1

• oneschnark's 1992 Grove Hard Core

• Tc's Specialized Stumpjumper

• stefan9113's Slingshot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a choice between the Dave Lloyd Beez Neez and the 1992 Mountain Goat Deluxe. Both lovely but it had to be the Beez Neez for me in the end.... Stunning! :)

Had to vote the fat as its the one that made me go " Ooooooohhhhhhh!" the most :LOL: loved the beastly and the rocky and the ti mega nearly got my vote......

Nader":3rc0gatd said:
ratcapa":3rc0gatd said:
GoldenEraMTB":3rc0gatd said:
kaiser":3rc0gatd said:
Easier than I thought! Yo for me :)

That Yo is near perfect; only problem I had with it is the saddle.

Me too but I have a spare flight in the garage so wouldn't bother me too much if I was lucky enough to own it. ..
at some point you realize that you're out of the age for a flite or similar... :LOL::LOL:

:LOL:
You don't have to actually ride the Flite ;) :cool:

I've always liked those stumpjumpers - they might not have the most kudos but they look good and ride good.

The Yo, RekTek and Bridgestone are nice too.

Dave Lloyd for me - stunning condition - super build :cool:

The 1990 RM came a very close second - I'd love to have that in the garage :)

What a month! The last two months have been outstanding - this month out of 19 bikes I like 17 of them! Will have to get around to entering a bike myself and finishing my build thread seeing as it's been built for over a year.

Managed to narrow it down to my top 5 - but the winner for me was quite clear - simply the bike the made me smile the most and the one I would take given the choice of any.

5th - Wadsy's Dave Lloyd Beez Neez - beautiful and thought it would win when this entry came in.
4th - felixdelrios 1993 Alpinestars E900 - just purchased a D900 and felix's E900 is super sweet
3rd - Stefan9113's Slingshot - always wanted one of these BITD and Stefan's usual incredible standard is a delight
2nd - Naders 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy - I used to dream of owning a Yo and this one is fantastic. Like some others not big on the saddle in this particular build. Cracking build / bike though.

1st - maurices 1990 Rocky Mountain Blizzard - just screams awesome and is crying out to be ridden. At heart I'm an 89 / 90 kind of boy and have always loved the Syncros kit from then. I couldn't stop looking / smiling at this bike and would easily be the one I'd go home with given half the chance.

Congrats to everyone who entered they are all bikes to be proud of.

Latest posts

Back