mavics, GT hope VNT & ZTR crest wheel assortment FS

bamjonut7

Old School Hero
some wheels for sale here

1st two pics are a mavic x517 with black d/butted radial laced spokes on a GT front hub and is a really nice lightweight perfectly true wheel with red cloth rim tape.
2nd two pics are a pair of ztr crest 32h rims, one is laced to a VNT elements disc front hub with d/butted black sapim spokes the other rim is just a rim
last three pics are of an unknown mavic rim 36h on a hope disc front hub with no spider but the lockring is there. DT swiss plain gauge spokes

looking for £30 plus postage for the 1st one (GT hub on mavic x517)
£50 for the crests ****SOLD**** SORRY FOR DELAYED UPDATE ON THE THREAD.
£30 for the hope one

should be able to post with myhermes so about £7.50 for the signed for service

Attachments

• IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2113.JPG
    IMG_2113.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2115.JPG
    IMG_2115.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2118.JPG
    IMG_2118.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2119.JPG
    IMG_2119.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2121.JPG
    IMG_2121.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 426
CTK":336j50h9 said:
Are the Crests still straight?

yes they are spot on.
I was pretty careful when I stripped the rear one of the hub and spokes to undo the nipples half a turn each until the tension was gone.
I only have rim brakes on my bike so they are no use to me.
There's only one of the proper yellow wide rim tapes which is on the front one that's still fully built

Would you take £30 posted for the Crest rim? I really only need one, and I don't know anything about VNT hubs, so I'd rather not buy the front wheel as well, unless really necessary.

If the hub is good, why not keep it? Then you could re-use the spokes, provided you taped a rim-brake rim to it and transferred them one by one. Then you'd have another Crest to sell as well. Not that it's any of my business of course. :oops:

Would you take £30 posted for the Crest rim? I really only need one, and I don't know anything about VNT hubs, so I'd rather not buy the front wheel as well, unless really necessary.

If the hub is good, why not keep it? Then you could re-use the spokes, provided you taped a rim-brake rim to it and transferred them one by one. Then you'd have another Crest to sell as well. Not that it's any of my business of course. :oops:

Anthony":2to8tzic said:

P.M.d

Just to confuse things, I'd be interested in the Crests, as they are.
Or even the front on its own

Carge":3fw5ggn2 said:
Just to confuse things, I'd be interested in the Crests, as they are.
Or even the front on its own

Sorry for getting you or anyone else excited about snarfing these but they are already in the postal service en-route to new owner as of yesterday afternoon.

Back