mavic m 231 36 hole rim

I may have one in the brown colour, I need to check. However If I do and it is in 36H it will be on an old LX M560 hub with matching front wheel. Which is for sale although I'm not sure you'll want to spend that much. (£40 + postage)

rim

I already have one rim..just need the other to build up my xtr hubs....so i would not really be interested in all the rest..thank anyway...

Re: rim

hurin76":zd6uounv said:
bump bump bump for 1 year now ...comoin someone!!! aaaarrrgggghhh!!!!!!!

:cry:
if you get real stuck, I have a pair (won't split) that have maybe 50 miles on the clock, built on to some campag hubs for a project I have pending. However, I haven't been in a hurry to split it al out, as I decided I'm going the full Campag hog, and actually want these wheels rolling on black ano capmpag rims, stheno Atek, Thorr or such like.
Poppiing soem of the legwork back, if you can find me some rims to swap over too, I'll do so. I don't really want to pull the wheels apart and relace them, merely transfer the spokes over one by one on to a new rim (if you see what I mean). Is generally a pretty mint build, and I don't want the hubs getting that secondhand look havving bedded in on these spokes, only to dink up the spoke holes in a slightly different manner relacing. .

My rims are pretty good, although the labels on the rims are faded. . . one more than the other IIRC. ..

Just offering soem help if you get stuck. . if you've been hanging on a yea, another few months I'm sure will be ok ;) :?:

PM me if you need me to progress this any at all. ..

Back