kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Mavic Crossmax XL 26" Round Maxtel Spokes V Brake UST Tubeless QR Wheelset
These are the original XL generation of Crossmax that featured Round Profile Maxtel Spokes. Very well looked after, the Rims are straight, no dings or dents and true, are in great shape, no pitting or chipping to the Ceramic Coating, and hold a UST Tubeless Tyre without leaks or deflation. An amazing wheelset, you will not be disappointed. I have a selection of Hutchinson / Schwalbe UST tyres, 2 of your choice of which I will include.
£175 UK Posted.

Mavic Crossmax Original “SL” 26" Bladed Spokes V Brake UST Tubeless QR Wheelset
These are the first generation of Crossmax that featured Bladed Spokes (2000..?), before they were then named as SL when they also introduced the XL. Very well looked after, the Rims are straight, no dings or dents and true, are in great shape, no pitting or chipping to the Ceramic Coating, and hold a UST Tubeless Tyre without leaks or deflation. I am also including a NOS (!) front rim with the wheelset, so you can extend the life of this wheelset even further. An amazing wheelset, you will not be disappointed. I have a selection of Hutchinson / Schwalbe UST tyres, 2 of your choice of which I will include.
£200 UK Posted SOLD £160 UK Posted

Back