MatBH5 - Feedback

Easy as usual. Item as described and well packaged. Cheers Mat

Got a few bits from Mat this week, top chap all arrived quickly, well wrapped & just as described. Thanks Mat!

Mat is a true gent. Dealing with him was a very pleasant and positively surprising experience. When he listed a pair of beautiful wheels I could not afford at the time, he trusted a total stranger (me) and very generously offered me an option of paying in instalments. And he even brought the wheels on a train with him! It’s been a pleasure to briefly meet him in person and exchange messages, always very polite and friendly.
Mat, thanks so much again. It was a really kind gesture. Things like that make the world a better place and make me feel privileged to be a part of this wonderful community.

Mat karma'd a lovely old Specialized soft shell helmet. Great communications and lovingly packed in up-cycled carton/paper packaging. Arrived bloody quick too for 2nd Class. Top man!

I bought some forks from Mat, they are just as described and were really well packed. He had to delay posting slightly due to unavoidable circs but kept me updated all the way through. much appreciated!

Received a jersey from Mat. Quick postage and good comms. Honest geezer too as he refunded me when I accidentally sent 10x the amount. Would defo buy from again :) Cheers Mat 🚲

Latest posts

Back