MatBH5 - Feedback

Mat offered me some X-Lite bar ends in reply to a another thread (been after some for a couple of years). Communication great, they arrived well packaged and in good time. Thanks!

Re:

Did a swap deal with Mat, very happy, and he even chucked in a free shifter. Splendid recycling of packaging too.... ;)

Thanks Mat, much appreciated.

Visited Mat in person - very welcoming, happy to chat bikes and a fair deal struck. A credit to Retrobike :)

Perfect

excellent communication and sends the items properly packaged, a pleasure to deal with

highly recommended - helped me out a lot

Mat is a true gem and personifies what this community represents. He is honest and a true asset to this great site. Thanks Mat!

Bought a fine Kona Velocity stem from Mat. He was more than willing to send it over to me to Austria. Highly recommended retro-trader. Thanks.

Re:

Having bought a frame from Mat I changed my mind and re-sold it before he'd had chance to post! In a deal many people would have been funny about Mat was a gent, going above and beyond what could reasonably be expected. Recommended and trusted retrobike. :D

Re:

Mat answered a wanted ad I posted for a frame, I found him very helpful and never was there any pressure to buy. A fair deal was struck, the frame arrived very well packed and as he had described.
Pleasure doing business with you!

Re:

Mats a top chap and a very honest seller, we had PM's back and forth....... he knew I was hooked ....and eventually took my money :LOL:

he's a good un

RBG

Latest posts

Back