Martin Hawyes Team Trials Bike For Sale.....

Jordan88

Retro Newbie
up for sale is my beloved Martin Hawyes Trials Bike, number 75 out of 500.
New job with paycut forces sale.
The bike is a real head turner. only the expected scratches, no dents. bike is in very good condition.

spec...
Original frame and frok
Mavic D521 ceramic wheels on shimano hubs - front wheel with a Pnaracer 2.1 tyre, up front with a 2.65Rc El Gato tyre
Magura HS33 Racelines (very bright)
Middleburn rs7 cranks
RaceFace bars and stem
have recently fitted a brand new seat post and seat to comute on and the rear mech is brand new aswel.

looking for £350 posted for this likttle beauty. I dont want to split but really need this gone.
ive also got a set of Cannondale Fatty Forks for sale for £50 posted
and also a pair of IRC Kujo tyres £25 posted.

if you would like the whole lot please PM and i could maybe knock off a couple of quid.

This silly site isnt allowing me to upload pictures, its saying the images are too big. if you get in touch i can text you some or email if easier. i have no other way to provide pics!

Jordan88":26l9yv84 said:
This silly site isnt allowing me to upload pictures, its saying the images are too big.

Silly site eh...?

Try using an online picture resizer like this one: --> http://www.picresize.com
Or you can embed images you've uploaded to an image hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr.

Good luck with the sale.

Or you could just as easy open them up in microsoft office picture manager and resize them to large web on the right hand side in the resize prdefined pane

Just a thought :roll:

ok jus so everyone is clear have been sent these photos from THE SELLER as he is unable to upload

an questions pls direct them at him (i do have his phone number but will not give out i will pass on YOUR information )

Attachments

• giant trials 1.jpg
    giant trials 1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,271
  • giant trials 2.jpg
    giant trials 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,270
  • giant trials 3.jpg
    giant trials 3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,271
  • giant trials 4.jpg
    giant trials 4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,270
  • irc kujo.jpg
    irc kujo.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,270
Price drop...

BUMP!!!!!
Will take £300 posted for everything. There must be someone out there wanting this classic??????

Back