Marin pine Mountain

Re:

So not much of an update Im afraid guys due to the fact I have no money at the moment. I was hoping to have had this built up for a christmas photoshoot but I was also hoping to have found another job by christmas and that doesn't look hopeful either :roll: .

Nevertheless here's how she stands at the moment. I know, not the best bits but it's a case of whatever I had lying around or could buy cheap and at least she sort of looks like a bike again. Maybe later on I'll upgrade things but for now I'd just be happy to ride it.

Excuse the mess. My bike shed decided to collapse and since I can't afford to replace it I've had to bundle all of my bikes into the garage (luckily I'm down to 6 bikes - I'd be screwed if I still had 13 :LOL: ) until I can sort something.

But anyway I'm hoping the new year will bring new fortune, or at least a new job, and the opportunity to get this built up as planning to do a few charity events on it next year.

Attachments

• pine mountain.jpg
    pine mountain.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 317
Re:

It's the correct and appropriate progress nontheless.

As I've moaned earlier, don't throw altus or modern hollow tech at it just for completion purposes.

You will easily pick up DX and suchlike at jumbles or even on here for little money.

The period saddles can be a bitch to get hold of, so I will forgive you if you slap on a wtb, vetta, or similar.

:cool:

Hi Martin great looking frame it really does deserve some nicer components, sorry to hear about your troubles. I can karma you some DX mechs and brakes if you want just let me know.

Back