Marin mount vision

Looking good mate nice to see another MV being ridden! If the rear shock is squelching it prob needs a refurb...not original spec though as already mentioned...mind you the original is a bit "bouncy" for my liking! A few guys on here have swapped it out for a fox RP23 air shock or similar as I am hoping to do when I have the time/cash! Still one of the all time greats when it comes to full sus and not bad on the scales either!

Have a look at mine that I built up for Mayhem this year and I took it out for a 4am ride and was glad of the bounce!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=256971

All the best mate

Doug

treated it to a new set of v8 copy pedals new brake blocks front and back and a new qr seat clamp needs new tyres the ones on it asr starting to unravel dont know what to get was thinking about velocaraptors 26x2.1 i stuck the wheels from my other bike on it and the 2.2 rubber queens looked far too big

wookiee":1jb9oc11 said:
Looking good mate nice to see another MV being ridden! If the rear shock is squelching it prob needs a refurb...not original spec though as already mentioned...mind you the original is a bit "bouncy" for my liking! A few guys on here have swapped it out for a fox RP23 air shock or similar as I am hoping to do when I have the time/cash! Still one of the all time greats when it comes to full sus and not bad on the scales either!

Have a look at mine that I built up for Mayhem this year and I took it out for a 4am ride and was glad of the bounce!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=256971

All the best mate

Doug

have you got diore hubs on yours? ive got white ind hubs and cranks

[/quote]

have you got diore hubs on yours? ive got white ind hubs and cranks[/quote]

Hi

No my hubs are M950 XTR on Mavic X517 rims and my crankset is M960 XTR (a bit modern!) Neither of which are standard...infact not much is standard!

Doug

ewanm77":2goybde3 said:
i wound tthe spring all the way back so i could see the sticker and it says reflex pro anyone got any ideas what its doing there?
Ewan - Shock looks like a Stratos, possibly Helix. Same as the one that was on my Moho CXS.

Back