Marin Bear Valley 1991. Zolatone

Westfailure

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Marin Bear Valley 1991 in teeny size and"........let's do the time warp againnnnnnn.

In excellent condition and all original including the tyres and brake blocks. These photos were taken as i dug it out from beneath its dust sheets so it could look better after a wash.

The frame size is 15.5" BB to top of seat tube. I bought this for my son 2 years ago and he has now grown into it but has only ridden it once and prefers his CX bike with all its weight weeniness.

The left hand shifter is a little stiff but works better now I have sprayed it up. I will give it some more lube tomorow and that shoudld sort it.

I am moving this on as I need the space in the garage and my son will only ride it once in a blue moon.

Sorry folks but I am just too busy to box this up and post on so it will need to be collected from me at j3 of the M3. Although I am regularly in Basingstoke, Bristol and Dorking if that makes life easier for you.

My plan is to list this on ebay for the Sunday night frenzy but would prefer it to go to a RBr home.

I would like to get £100 for it but happy to take £99.99 from a RBr (or make me an offer)

Thanks

Mark

Hope this link works

http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Daspo ... t=3&page=1

Back