Many nice items, and some tat!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have been bitten by the roadie bug...so I'm clearing out my mtb projects...I have a big roadie shopping list! :LOL:

Lots of stuff to have a look at...if you are interested in anything, please reply here first then shoot a pm over. Repeat.

.if you are interested in anything, please reply here first then shoot a pm over

Prices include UK Postage...payment is by gift paypal please...or non-gift + 4% to cover their charges.

Pictures are here ➡️ http://s911.photobucket.com/albums/ac31 ... ies/Stuff/

Black Flite Ti
Scuffs to both sides and nose. A slight tear in the leather near the nose.
£20 SOLD

Red Alpes
Dirty, scuffed and tired. £10 SOLD

Dura-Ace Post 27.2 270mm bottom 150mm pretty scuffed..looks fine on bike if you just have the top 95mm of post showing. £25

Pauls Cross-Top Brake
For use with cantilever levers. I suspect they are missing two tiny 'o' rings which fit just behind the springs...but function is unaffected. Very nice. £50 SOLD

Pauls Canti Brake Lovely...I would change the black cable-stop bolt for a matching silver...includes what looks like Moon unit? £50

Club Roost Go Fast Risers..uncut 630mm, 30mm rise, 9 sweep..not the lightest bar in the world. £20

Cooks Quality Products 174mm cranks 5 bolt 110mm spider. All washers and spacers included. Tioga chainring bolts included. Some tiny stress marks on the inner tapers...not really worth a mention. There looks to be minute hairline crack that goes nowhere. Again...I don't think it is anything to be concerned about, but thought I should mention it. £100

Dia-Compe SS5 Canti brake levers...some scratches. £15

Black ControlTech seat-post. 27.0. The length was extended by the previous owner to about 420mm. Replacement decals just applied.
£35

1990/1 Klein Pinnacle
Frame. Measures 18" centre to top, 14.5" centre to centre. About 21" top-tube actual, 22.25" effective. 1" head-tube. Press-fit BB...currently in good rather than excellent condition.
Chain slap to drive side chain-stay as pictured. A small ding to the down-tube just north of the cable route exit. Small scratch on top-tube.
Apart from the above (which really amount to nothing)...this frame is in lovely condition. All straws present but the rear mech one needs refitting. Chain slap device thingy included. £200 SOLD PP

Brodie Brake booster with spacers and bolts £12.50

HuGi Wheelset
Lovely and loud silver (red logo) HuGi hubs laced with silver DB spokes to black XC717 rims. Hubs bearings are perfect, some marks on the hubs...rims are practically brand new...wheelset built earlier this year. £175 SOLD

Salsa Classic steel stem. 1/8th 25.4 135mm and about 10 degrees. New decals applied, couple of rub marks etc. Nice. £25

Ritchey
1" headset...all there, all good. £7.50

Hope Freehub Pretty sure this came off a Ti Glide hub...brand new bearing...no pawls or springs. £10

Specialized Pump
Dual pressure for forks and tyres etc. £15 SOLD

XT Thumbshifters M732 RHS has a wee bit of play otherwise, very good. £40 SOLD

Kore Stem Very red :D 110mm with plenty of rise. 1/8th and 25.4. Have a 1" spacer for this too. £12.50 SOLD PP

Marzocchi Z3 Light Forks...shimmed to 1" steerer 160mm. Most excellent condition. £85 SOLD PP

If you've still got the wheels once I've sold my Brompton :LOL: I'll definitely take them ;)

Should be today hopefully but you never know :?

Back