Manitou 3s for sale - 1" steerer

MikeC

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
These came on the P7 f&f that I bought from OrangeRetro a few months ago. I've decided to go Pace so I've never used them but I understand that they work well.

Vital stats:
They have a 1" threaded steerer
Top of crown to bottom of thread = 94mm
Threaded bit = 27mm
Steerer length top of crown to top of steerer = 121mm

Price = £75 posted ono. PayPal gift if possible.

100_3653.jpg

These any good for the Prestige Mike? I know Pace is the law, and will get some in time, but might be interested in the Manni's as a very nice temp measure. :D

The steerer tube might be a little too short, I'll happily do a deal for you though if you're interested.

You might be able to track down a second hand crown with a longer steerer tube on the swapsies thread.

Hi I have a 1997 P7 but think the steerer on these forks is too short, just measured the head tube on mine (biggest frame they did) and its 140mm. How easy is it to change the steerer?

They were on a 17" P7 so would be too short for anything bigger.

I think you need to change the crown in order to change the steerer, but that looks easy enough.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ebay has thrown it out because I said it was for sale elsewhere (here!)...£60 posted anyone??

Back