MAN Utd

This can all be laid at the feet of Fergie, he only won the title last time around because the other teams were weak and complacent. He has only signed a couple of great players in the last 5+ years and it shows. FWIW i think UTD will finish 6th or 7th.

highlandsflyer":q5kq16oi said:
The only thing that might swing it for United is a lot of spending, but they should think about spending on management as a priority.

Do Trafford spend monies on players, thought they grew all thiers in little plant pots on the window sill...the way they accuse other teams of ruining the job (convienantly forgetting non football monies bought them old Trafford) Their more than a little creative with the newly raised 200mills, bizarrely the debts gone down by exactly the same amount (the cake and the eat), it's been said if they don't top4-it for more than 1 season then the debt can be called, their gambling (such is a life down the plc route), just like they did when whiskeynose was chatting 'no value in the market' (zab/Kompany/hart and clichy were available for just over £20mills and Merlin was 3mills cheaper than Fellani :shock:) ...I think someone's pork-pieing-it meself, roy the boy will put it all reet when he releases his new book i'm sure.

24 pages talking about that Trafford lot.... blimey!

al.

superstar1":10aem8dx said:
al":10aem8dx said:
24 pages talking about that Trafford lot.... blimey!

al.

Don't think there will be 24 pages about the Citeh mongrels.
Ithink only the gooners could contribute 24 pages but that would just be whingeing, whining and whailing about the manager.They don't know how lucky they are! Debt free within 5 years; it'll be like getting your nadgers out in the pacific surf after a sweaty 10hour bus ride...

Why do rags call City Citeh?

I have a feeling their fans are taking the piss out of the Mancunian accent.

al.

Back