mamadirt's feedback

Re:

Poor Lynne, she only wanted to send me a frame.....

Unfortunately it seems Parcel Farce think I live in France, so having come from America, lived in Wales for a while, crossed over to Europe and now made it here to Somerset, I have a very well traveled and multi-lingual bicycle, and Lynne has manic depression :LOL:

As always, fantastic packing, brilliant comms throughout and a really good deal for me.

Thanks Lynne, sorry it had to be so stressful for you!

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":1h1box1r said:
Poor Lynne, she only wanted to send me a frame.....

Unfortunately it seems Parcel Farce think I live in France, so having come from America, lived in Wales for a while, crossed over to Europe and now made it here to Somerset, I have a very well traveled and multi-lingual bicycle, and Lynne has manic depression :LOL:

As always, fantastic packing, brilliant comms throughout and a really good deal for me.

Thanks Lynne, sorry it had to be so stressful for you!

Ha ha, ah'm good Kaz! :LOL: Sooo relieved it finally got there though and certainly a lesson learned for me in double-checking my labels and not trying to multi-task where parcels are concerned :oops: :facepalm: Enjoy!! :p

Re:

Lynne sent me some all American stickers for my bike!! (actually properly from the states) A real surprise as I had no idea they were on the way.

Really appreciated, always so generous and kind, thank you :cool:

Lynne bought my yeti dj frame. very good comms and great to deal with, She let me know that it arrived and left feedback for me. Cheers Rob

Latest posts

Back