Making Space... Marin, Race Face, Shimano, Hope etc...

starmagsi

Devout Dirtbag
Evening all...

Sophie has finished her old job and will be starting a new one in a weeks time for which she will need the 'study/workshop/darts room/drum studio' back... :x

So I'm trying to make a little room by moving some parts on.

Usual rules apply.

Register interest here, then follow up with PM.

Prices do not include postage, though small-ish items within the UK will be about £5, bigger items and overseas I'll get a quote at the time. Combined shipping etc.

I'm not trying to make money here, if you think I am way off please let me know, also please don't be shy with offers. the worst I can say is no.

Anyway, here goes...

Manitou FS Bulge forks - I think they were standard on a '97 Marin? Reasonable condition. £15 - SOLD

Suntour XCM V3 forks. No idea where these came from. Used a couple of time a few months back as a stand in on the Kona and worked but not the lightest. £10

Race Face Gold cranks with Black rings (44-32-22). Very good condition cranks, good teeth on all rings. £40 - SOLD

Man Marco Rolls saddle. Brown, good condition, some wear bit still looks good. £18 - SOLD

Speed Needle Light weight, carbon fibre. Good condition and weighs 119g. £18 - SOLD

Ringle H20. Black with Yellow logo, average to good condition. No bad wear, just a little 'used'. Comes with 1 washer but no L piece. £20

Crank Bros Candy C pedals. Never used. £20

XT M737 Rapid Fire shifters. Used once and seemed to work though I think they would probably be best with strip down and service as they don't seem to be clicking properly now. Cracked window on front shifter. £25 - SOLD

XTR M900 skewers. Good condition, needs one of the rubber rings replacing - still available on ebay? £25

Hope ally seat clamp 31.8. Barely used. £7 - SOLD

Marin seat clamp. used. £5

Marin Lite ahead stem. Good condition. About 135mm long? £8 - SOLD

Xt M737 Front mech. Good cond. 28.6 seat tube. £10 - SOLD

XT M737 Rear mech. Good condition. £10 - SOLD

'95 Pine Mountain Frame. A bit of a beater to be fair, has a dent in the top tube and looks like something has been over-tightened and pinched the down tube. Has bits of surface rust here and there but no rot and would make a good little pub bike - I'm just not going to get the time to do anything with it in the next year really. Comes with Rockstar forks and original purple Marin lite stem, bar, front skewer and bar ends. Also comes with Ritchey headset, Shimano BB (turns smoothly) and wheels shown if required. No idea how much this will cost to post, so collection would be preferable. £30. - SOLD

Apologies for the half arsed descriptions, by the time you have taken the pics and uploaded them etc., it takes ages to do one of these (it does me anyway) so let me know if you need any more info.

Like I said hit me with offers, discounts for multiples etc.

Many thanks for looking.

Re: Making Space...

Pm

Hi, can i take the RF cranks please thanks

Mark

Re: Re:

mheywoo1":2u9wy50w said:
Hi,

I’d like the RF crank if mike doesn’t take it please

Thanks, Matt

Mike is behind me in the queue, whoever he is :LOL:

Hi - pine mountain please with wheels