Major Winter Sale additions Now a DEAD Thread!

Re: Major Winter Overhaul Sale reductions

matt24777":3r938jxj said:
Pair of Down tube cable adjusters £3 posted

NOS Un91 115/68mm Bottom bracket £25 posted

Un55 113/68mm Bottom bracket £10 posted hardly used

Red self extracting crank bolts £3 posted

Red chainring bolts £3 posted

Pair of red cable straddles £3 posted

bundle of 19 x 266mm DT Revolution spokes used £5 posted

bundle of 53 x 268mm DT Revolution spokes used £10 posted

74 Red Alloy DT nipples used £5 posted

Some useful bits'n'bats there Matt! Assuming it's all still available there's sixtysome quid there, but I'm betting it's about 70% postage & packaging, not to mention your own precious time, effort and boot leather trekking to and from the post office again and again and again and again... and we all know what a busy and important man you are!

Laying it on thick?
Moi?
;)

One big box, bit of bubble and Hermes' (or whoever's) cheapest service ... what do you think; thirty, forty quid?

Should ask where you are too? I get around plenty and will be at the Twizzler in Dec :cool:

Cheers!

Re: Major Winter Sale additions on Page 2

Somerset, sorry it's in your profile! :oops: Sadly not somewhere I often have the pleasure of visiting these days. Used to enjoy squeezing my truck down little lanes to the cider farms fairly regularly - perks of the job an' all that :D

elPedro666":wooc6obx said:
Somerset, sorry it's in your profile! :oops: Sadly not somewhere I often have the pleasure of visiting these days. Used to enjoy squeezing my truck down little lanes to the cider farms fairly regularly - perks of the job an' all that :D

You have a PM :LOL:

All sold items updated, I'm open to bartering, job lot discounts etc Don't be shy. :LOL:

Back