Wanted Mag21 Brodie or AC brake bridge turquise, black, red, silver

Hi, I have this "nos" blue anodized bow for Mag21, I had to mount it on my Mag21 SL but I sold it, so they no longer need the bow. I would exchange it for another model, also blue anodized but for Manitou 1. Sorry but due to my bad English I didn't understand if your bow is for Manitou1 or not. Let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

• ADCA8278-38A0-4A9E-B086-476C58552303.png
    ADCA8278-38A0-4A9E-B086-476C58552303.png
    489.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi there

I'm looking for a turquise one. Blue will sadly not work out.

My Brodie looks like a Manitou 1 version.
I contacted the seller and he told me he tried it with a Manitou 1 but it did not fit.
He also told me its for a Mag21 but it does not fit the Mag21 as visible in my pic.

So I do not know if it fits a Manitou 1 or 2.

In order to be mounted on a Manitou 1, the bow must have a precise distance between the holes, the two holes on the right and on the left most distant and therefore towards the outside must have a distance from the center of the hole to the center of the hole of about 146mm, while the two innermost holes must have a distance from hole center to hole center of about 80mm. I hope I will be able to explain myself. Let me know the distances of your bow. Thank you.

To me this "wrong" bridge may fit to an Paioli M03 or Shogun Zero X, respectively the identical ShockTech.

Paioli with custom arch, amongst others a Brodie Booster was available
Paioli mit custom booster 2.JPG

Shocktech / Shogun (amongst others custom boosters from at least MD/Dengler had been available)
Shogun Shocktech Zero X eBay 3.jpg Shogun Zero X Fork aus Bike 7 1994.jpg

Your measures fit to those or are within scope of measure accuracy.

Brake arches for Manitou M2/3/4 look similar but are much wider.

Last edited:
Back