Wanted Mag21 Brodie or AC brake bridge turquise, black, red, silver

coyut

Mountain Cycle Fan
I'm looking urgently for a mag 21 brake arch in turquise Preferd a Brodie or AC. But might be open for others as I'm stuck in my SL21 restauration project.

The one I already bought was a false advertisment. Its not for the mag 21.

Please offer anything in turquoise, black, red or silver.

PSX_20230429_151440.jpg

It seems like my turquise Brodie could be a Manitou 1 or 2 Rock Rooster version. The milling looks identical.
The Mag21 Brodie bridges got a different milling. Did not know that before. You never stop learning and trusting sellers.

Attachments

• Answer-Manitou-1-Federgabel-mit-brodie-rock-rooster.jpg
    Answer-Manitou-1-Federgabel-mit-brodie-rock-rooster.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
  • brodie.jpg
    brodie.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 4
You planning to sell it? Id need to take some dimensions to see if it'll fit a manitou 4......

are you in the Uk?

I have the Mag 21 unit by Michael Dengler. These are few and far between such that it may be more expediant to find one in whatever color and pay to have it anodized in your prefered colorway. Also center-to-center of the bolt holes is about 25 mm.

43C1B03B-1511-4ED5-860A-5878E9CE1F89.jpeg 0FE90F70-EDF2-41A6-AFE5-45CA34965B0C.jpeg 4C649581-4CC4-4EA8-ABF1-D27035746FBA.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the Mag 21 unit by Michael Dengler. These are few and far between such that it may be more expediant to find one in whatever color and pay to have it anodized in your prefered colorway.

View attachment 734858

Re-anno is always very tricky. NOS would als be great for this full restauration.

I know a lot i ask for 🙈

But it could be painted.

How much would you want for yours? I might keep it as a option.

Re-anno is always very tricky. NOS would als be great for this full restauration.

I know a lot i ask for 🙈

But it could be painted.

How much would you want for yours? I might keep it as a option.
If this brake bridge is your only hold up then perhaps professional re-anodization is worth the risk? If it turns out like crap you can always get it powder coated black 🙃

Back