• Edinburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glasgow

• Nae bothered but I want to go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stockbridge is a wee bit of a slog from the station though but there's some good pubs on route :LOL:

If arriving by car, pick your parking carefully, Edinburghs Parking attendants are viscious and without senses of humour :roll:

velomaniac":1sb2zi4h said:
Stockbridge is a wee bit of a slog from the station though but there's some good pubs on route :LOL:

If arriving by car, pick your parking carefully, Edinburghs Parking attendants are viscious and without senses of humour :roll:

stockbridge is cool with me (i was hoping for glasgow but meh) i know a few places where to park around there for parking ;)

as for food ? i'm easy , if i won't eat anything where we go then i'll just drink :p :LOL: :LOL:

I will be travelling by train so happy to meet up at the station and take folk down to stockaroo. Quite a few pubs serve chuck if people want a more informal thang.

If it's the 4th then I'll be chucking myself down a Snow covered hill or shaking hands with Santa.....

I'll catch you in Dunkeld though......

clockworkgazz":1sagcwu5 said:
I will be travelling by train so happy to meet up at the station and take folk down to stockaroo. Quite a few pubs serve chuck if people want a more informal thang.

Well ill be there for that Gazz
Any date as yet??

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull oot :cry: hefty workload and the run up to Christmas has curtailed my nights out. Sorry chaps.

Read "he asked the wife and she says no." :twisted:

I know cause mine said the same but I have the gazz magic!

Well my magic is better than yours as my wife will drop me at pub and pick me up after :cool: - although I'm sure the bank balance will take a hit inbetween those times.

Back