MacRetro Trading Post

big.eck":2glcpmnr said:
zigzag":2glcpmnr said:
God I love meringues! Chewy ones mind.

Thanks to CRC and the Post Office, I now have two spare sets of gold SS chainring bolts.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=19227

Go on, swap me some of your unwanted tat for some shiney bolts.

ohhhhhh shiney :cool: what you after for a set zz ?

i missed your txt last night as i was on the phone to enid for ages last night :oops: 9am is spot-on for me on sunday :D

how much room you got in the car btw ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Surprise me :)

Ford Ka with the seats down... Two bikes on the roof, everything else gets piled up in the back. On top of Gazz's shitey dale.

Cannondale Lefty shock pump

Do any of you guys know where I can beg, borrow or steal a shock pump for a Lefty?
The shock pump I have is a Topeak but the end that attaches to Schrader valve is too big to push on far enough to make proper connection so can't re-pressurise the Lefty. It's one of the earlier Titanium Leftys if that makes any difference.

john
i'll try and remember to stick my shock pump in for tomorrow
but i think it might be the same problem

Thanks for the replies guys.

The Topeak fits no bother onto Schrader valves on Headshok forks but on the Lefty the valve pokes through a hole in bottom of leg. Trouble is it doesn't poke through far enough and the hole isn't big enough for end of pump to push further on to valve.

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow if my wife's campervan survives the journey. Was going to use her other car but she needs it.
Problem with campervan is it was losing water and my wife kept topping it up with just water, didn't tell me till too late. The inevitable happened, it froze and I've had to drain and refill system, it takes 17+ litres to fill it, 7 litres is antifreeze but bleeding radiator at front is a nightmare. Rad had a couple of weeps, put in Radweld, hope is OK as new rad is about £150.

old_coyote_pedaller":147t1fbr said:
Both the floor pump type things I've got have those thumb-lock things, might have a rummage in Halfrauds in Perth on way home tomorrow.

Don't go to Halfords, my Halfords shock pump has a very annoying screw on schreader adapter which should do the job.

Back