MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

velomaniac":3arkntc1 said:
Me again Eck, yes I have a frame that fits the bill. Late noughties 13" Specialized Hardrock in blue, disc brake specific.
Pickup £20 or bit more posted.

Perfect I’ve PM’d you

Anyone interested in an old Kona blast ? Pretty much original down to the lumpy and gravy tyres, I think it’s just the bars and seat that aren’t original

Attachments

• 3FAE10A1-4BF1-4B85-8B90-4A9DDA1C8C16.jpeg
    3FAE10A1-4BF1-4B85-8B90-4A9DDA1C8C16.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 2,248
Anyone selling 24" Suspension Forks

I know this is a trading post type post but I'm after some 24" 1 1/8" forks for my daughters bike? Struggling to find any out there at a decent price or that dont weigh a ton...

Re:

I am in the process of setting up a kids full suspension bike company and use Spinner 300 air forks on my 20" and 24" models, I have a trade account with Spinner Europe , so could get some through them, they work well and are much lighter than the usual coil forks you get on kids 24" bikes. It depends on how quickly you want them, I have a 2nd hand pair of these forks spare that I could sell and replace for the 24" demo bike. If you look on Facebook at Yakbike UK you can see pics of the 20" version

Re: Anyone selling 24" Suspension Forks

Shoot me a PM and we’ll have a chat if that’s ok or I can message you through Fb if that’s easier

Re: Re:

yakboy":af4g0gw6 said:
I am in the process of setting up a kids full suspension bike company and use Spinner 300 air forks on my 20" and 24" models, I have a trade account with Spinner Europe , so could get some through them, they work well and are much lighter than the usual coil forks you get on kids 24" bikes. It depends on how quickly you want them, I have a 2nd hand pair of these forks spare that I could sell and replace for the 24" demo bike. If you look on Facebook at Yakbike UK you can see pics of the 20" version

Ooh interesting idea mate and good luck with it, if they are anything like your builds on here they will be awesome. been considering a fork upgrade on my lads genesis caribou (thinking exotic or modded rc30’s) but hadn’t considered suspension. could you pm me with a 20” fork cost please.

Sorry for the hijack Boxxer.

Cheers

Tim

Re:

Below is a pic of the Yakbike Moose Jr. with the 20" Spinner 300 air forks, the 24" are very similar

39723977993_547645dc8b_c.jpg

Re:

I like that, predictable as that is :)

Built my own bodged recumbent 15 or so years ago. Was no where as good as that and it snapped in front of a bus shelter full of jeering teenagers, mucho embarrassing!

Having stock's of junk I may try again inspired by the featured SWB.

Back