MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

Rob
I have reread my post several times and I dont get where you get the Two from :?

Rob, check your meds or your eyes or both ;)

Re: Re:

Claud Butler lady’s frame at its new home... cheers James for dropping it past on your way to collect another frame and wee ride in Fife today.

Hopefully join some of the Mac retro lot for a cycle at some point when feeling a little more comfortable putting a few miles in.

jimo746":3qmsy54e said:
Couple of frames cluttering up my man Cave,

20" Claud Butler Sovereign Lady frame, wheels + bits. 531 tubed tourer from the late 70's /early 80's I guess. Frame is OK, no damage, wheels are straight 27", bottom bracket is stiff.
£20

jimo746":2wer7lzj said:
You're more than welcome to join us anytime, you'll be fine, we never leave a man behind ...

...but they're tempted when one pulls out a 20" tube to replace his punctured 29er tube...

epicyclo":31i5lkb1 said:
jimo746":31i5lkb1 said:
You're more than welcome to join us anytime, you'll be fine, we never leave a man behind ...

...but they're tempted when one pulls out a 20" tube to replace his punctured 29er tube...

Perhaps we should adopt a "3-strikes and youre out" rule?

3 f*ck-ups and you're banished from the group ride; you may continue to follow the group, but must maintain a minimum 100 metre distance whilst you think about what you have done :LOL:

Most of the time he maintained far more than 100 yards and based on the expression on his face he was definitely thinking hard on what he'd done, such as maybe gears are not such a bad thing :LOL:

velomaniac":18k60ni4 said:
Most of the time he maintained far more than 100 yards and based on the expression on his face he was definitely thinking hard on what he'd done, such as maybe gears are not such a bad thing :LOL:
As a SS purist, I was simply making sure no one associated me with a group of hedonists using gears. :)

Back