MacRetro Trading Post

Kaiser I'll not be needing your Bombers now I have these "free" ones - sorry.

If I get a inch ahead crown for these bombers do you engineering types think it would be ok to thread the steerer or should I go out and buy a (hard to find) 1 inch ahead headset (I've only just bought and fitted the threaded headset)

I don't think 1" threadless headsets are that hard to find, there be a few on the bay and crc also have some. Not sure about the quality mind.

Anyone got a 1 1/8th threadless headset knocking about that is taking up valuable space that they need rid off?

Oh and preferably not black. In fact the brighter the better.

Of course I'm willing to pay.

I need a bottle cage :shock: and i hate the buggers,they clutter an otherwise beautiful frame.
But i picked up a set of electron lights and the battery is the bottle type so fit one i must :( .
Grey is the colour of choice :cool:
+ i need a grey psycho2 skinwall
A also need 2 little velcro straps,the kind you get to hold a pump on to the holder.
----
Got some stuff for sale but it appears everyone is skint
XTR m900 cranks,hope HS,crank bros candyC pedals[inc cleats],speedplay frogs[inc cleats]
rotors,mini mono lever/hose,
Lzyne pump,hope front bulb faded red ano,
twin rotor front disc hub.[if Big Eck still is interested in the hub can he make me an offer or a swop]
Set of brand new amber wildgrippers skinwall 1.95 [but if i cant find a matching psycho2 then ill sell it and keep the amber's ,im beginning to warn to them :LOL:

Tazio":32cm3wia said:
Anyone got a 1 1/8th threadless headset knocking about that is taking up valuable space that they need rid off?

I have a green hope headset 1 1/8",not the brightest but very nice all the same

dyna-ti":38bqno8o said:
Tazio":38bqno8o said:

I have a green hope headset 1 1/8",not the brightest but very nice all the same

That would be lovely but I suspect it may be out of my price range. What do you want for it?

Cant afford 2 bikes

I think i really have to try and sell this though i dont want to,skint and the bills are in :cry:
I built it im mind for a mate and my brother in law to use,but my mates back is constantly fubar and the inlaw doesnt have the time.As its a bit wee for me i'd rather it went complete to someone it would fit better
Shame really,it turned out ever so well.
Though its the first time ive ridden a single speed i found it easy on the 37/16 set up for around Glasgow including most hills

£525 posted

Frame: 2005 Kona hahanna NOS c-c17" c-t20" guess that makes it a medium-large :? 80-100mm disc.V mounts 1 1/8" 27.2mm
Forks-Marzocchi Z2 BAM 80mm travel V/disc mounts[I.S.]just service with full set of new seals
Front hub - Red 32h Hope suspension splined
Rear hub- NEW Red 36h Hope Ti-glide splined [135 or 12mm bolt through]
Front rim- Red mavic x517 32h
Rear rim-NEW Red mavic x517 36h
Front brake-Shimano saint m800 185mm rotor
Rear brake-Shimano saint m800 165mm rotor
Tyres-Onza porcupines reissue front & rear
Skewers- X-Lite Titanium red anodized
Headset-Diatech Cartridge Red anodized
Stem-PlanetX CNC Red anodized 110mm 10 degree rise
Tope cap-X-lite cnc Red anodized
Bars Kore risers
Grips-Yeti somethings
Seatclamp-Hope Red anodized bolt through
Seatpost-Kona 27.2
Saddle-SDG Ti-Fly cromo
Cranks AC components Lo-Pro Forged 175mm
Chainring-Azonic 37T cnc fancy thing
Bottom braket-shimano un53
Chain-Gusset 1/2 link about 100 miles or so on it

Notable points:
Got to be the wheels :D ,especially the rear one,a brand new ti-glide with a twist,the twist being it came with a 12mm bolt through axle and bearings.Had to be either a one off cnc'd by some other nutter with too much money and too much time,or it slipped out of the Hope factory prototype department.I've spoken to hope and although he cant remember exactly if they tried one out or not as there was a lot on the drawing board back then
amazing to find a brand new ti glide but to have it laced to a brand new matching red x517 and the 12mm bolt through is makes the rear at least as rare as they come.
Both wheels handbuilt by a highly regarded Scottish wheelbuilder
AC cranks.Very good quality ,fair bit of the ano has rubbed off the frnt but overall they're fine
Stem is rather scratched but the overall look with the cnc'ing makes up for it.
Brakes are in excellent condition they work flawlessly and are powerful as ****

Buy some of my other bits-pedals/m900 cranks/hope stuff and i can keep it :D

Attachments

• Dynas pics 006 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 006 (Large).jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Dynas pics 005 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 005 (Large).jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Dynas pics 004 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 004 (Large).jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 198