MacRetro Trading Post

Red. They are on the Lobster just now. Perfect condition on the stanchions etc, just a few of the obvious stone chips.

And a swap for a set of 80mm travel forks is really what I need as I would be selling these to buy 80s anyway.

I have 3 sets of the 65mm version and theyre all too short,i also need the 80mm but there seems to be a glut of 65 and no 80's coming up :?

Have you got them all Eck :shock:

One for our shorter statured members, there is a size small Klein Pulse frame hanging on the wall of Edinburghs Bike Station for £45, looks structurally sound, metallic green with yellow decals.

Also since Flying Scots roadbikes are of interest, there is a basket case Flying Scot in Soul Cycles in Bruntsfield, Edinburgh, price and size unknown.

Sound good

Shame I'm not into Kleins but the Scot might be of interest, did you know the size of the Scot by any chance?
I shouldnt really be looking as I was given my notice last week and will be made redundant at the end of this month :cry:
Oh well, at least I should be able to get to a few more rides now ;)
Glass half full and all that stuff :roll:

Jamie

Re: Sound good

Jamiedyer":297lv5q9 said:
I shouldnt really be looking as I was given my notice last week and will be made redundant at the end of this month :cry:
Oh well, at least I should be able to get to a few more rides now ;)
Glass half full and all that stuff :roll:

Jamie

That's a pisser mate. It's a sad time when people doing good things can't have a job for life. A sad day for seals :(

Back