MacRetro Trading Post

Prepare to see 3-4 frames in our for sale section first prior to maybe the full Retrobike site. Got too much stuff that realistically will never get used again and could do with raising some funds :roll:

whatcha clearing out velo

i'm needing some scaffold to get up to paint me soffits

:LOL:

There will be a yellow bought in error 18" mtb frame, retro, 130mm OLN, canti mounts and hanger, 1" headtube, feels lightweight chromolly, make unknown, 27mm seatpost required, 68mm BB shell £30.

Alpinestars ASR320 Diamond series 20" frame, alloy 7005, 1&1/8th" head tube, 135mm OLN, sort of polished copper colour, 22.5" top tube, canti mounts and hanger circa 1996, can fit tyres up to 2.5" just, 27.2mm seatpost required, 68mm BB shell. £35

Trek 8500 20" frame,22.5" top tube, Black with white flecks but scruffy, made of Easton DB alloy with bonded/pinned seatstay/chainstay bridges and bonded/pinned canti posts and canti hanger, circa 1990, includes seatpost, 135mm OLN, 68mm BB shell, 1" headtube, easily fits 2.1" wide tyres £25

Other stuff may appear as I think of it. All frames are below my magic size cut off point of 21" so have never been 100% comfy for my giant size. Will post up pictures soonish ;)

got a 1988 Deore U I'm not using but I'd need to check it isn't needed for the montana pro ( I think that has canti's all round)

The Ken":25zsds30 said:
got a 1988 Deore U I'm not using but I'd need to check it isn't needed for the montana pro ( I think that has canti's all round)

Nice one TK :) let us know how you get on.

I'm also on the lookout for as follows.....

Mavic 231 CD 32 hole
Araya rim in black
Blackburn mtn rack for the front.
Road bike levers.

Back