MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Welcome aboard John
I am sure the lads will get a suitable ride on for you as there is a few Macretros down that way.

Jamie

Re: Re:

mr-mac":2vw41x4b said:
Unfit & Overweight

Welcome to the fold brother!

Like Rob said, quite a few of us is the Fife/Tayside area.
If you’re heading out and fancy some company, just post up in the Fife/Tayside rides thread. Don’t worry about be too slow, we’re used to riding with Rob, and no-one gets left behind.

jimo746":3go2ura1 said:
Hey John, you're not too far from a few of us on here, there's some nice routes around Tentsmuir, and of course the Crepe Shack to keep the energy levels up ;)
Have you got a build thread going for the Kula?

Yeah thread in mtb 97 section for 95 kona kula...

Now got pace evoiii to replace the old pace mxcd, new headset, pace stem, renthal rc35 bar, full set of shimano stx v brakes to replace the mismatched lx and big hut set my mum had fitted. Got a fat bastard saddle to hopefully protect bits and prevent puns and needles I got last time I tried to restate cycling. Oh and got some pace grease and gun, cleaning and degreasing stuff and some wet lube for chain. Want to sort some wheels and for down line if using it I have some bling ideas to tie the colours together etc...

Yeah yeah I know it’s far too fuckin good for me, may as well give it to someone who can use it properly. But I have owned it since new so it’s sticking with me :)

Doubt I’ll be keeping up with anyone here anytime soon but hopefully one day.

If ya see anyone with a metallic light green kula with pace forks and red rental rc130 bar at crepe shack say hi as doubt there will be another like that about.

RobMac":24d5heh0 said:
BTW John I hope your thick skinned as you can see the banter fairly flows :LOL:

Sorry I missed it... wasn’t subtle enough for me hahahaha hahahaha

Nah I am good with banter... sometimes too good :)

;) It was either that one or the 'ooohhh the banter''' one from chewing the fat.

Though I am joking, they are all good guys on here ;)

Jamie

Back