Macretro May Ride - Kinnoull hill & deuchny woods, Perth.

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
Thought I would get a provisional date in the diary for this.

How does Saturday 21st May suit folks? Velo I think you said Saturdays suit you better.

Note this is a more challenging ride and at least decent front suspension is recommended, but saying that there is nothing we will do that is black graded, more like easy reds so suitable for all.

Note this is a more challenging ride and at least decent front suspension is recommended, but saying that there is nothing I ever do that is black graded, more like pink or purple, so suitable for all.

Fixed it for you!
Should be good for this, just need to clear it with the wifey when she gets home.

Edit:

I’m fine for the 21st.

Last edited:
As long as there's no Brown trails things should be ok 😆.
Think I'm ",on call" with work that weekend , but will see what I can do ...

Up yesterday for a recce ride. Planned a nice loop with some mellow old skool trails and enough spice to keep you lot on your toes, but hopefully still upright. Lots of potential for short loops, so easy to sit one out if you don’t like the look of it.

Trails riding perfectly, even verging on too dry. Hoping for a good turn out for this.

Whisper it, but I have it on good authority that the old curmudgeon Velo has a bike with dial adjusted fork travel, disc brakes and Mavic Cross Ride wheelset. Yes I know that seems unlikely but I swear it's true......... Oh cripes, here he comes, look natural, nothing to see here...........

"What are you lot of modern riding retro traitors whispering about, why are staring at me, what's going on?" 😒

Back